Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Me = Coolest Person of All-Time

Not only am I dressed up as Gregory House, MD for Halloween (I've got the cane, snarky attitude and everything) but I just bought the greatest t-shirt ever constructed by man (I've never seen an alien t-shirt, but I'm assuming they're better).


Next time you see me in concert I will be wearing this shirt. I also will be wearing it while eating, working, bathing, sleeping and running...forever. For those who are between the age of 22 and 28 and don't get the reference, shame on you. For all others, this t-shirt represents the greatest TV band ever assembled in a San Fransisco townhouse owned by a single dad named Danny and comprised of a man known simply as "Uncle Jesse" and his pointlessly large band of merry, mullet wearing, 80's-out compatriots (yes, even the women).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My. God.

The Uber Geek said...

exactly

Anonymous said...

i am beginning to think that since you haven't put up a new post since Oct. 31st, that maybe you aren't really that rad after all.