Friday, October 5, 2007

I'm Back...Kinda, Not Really

Hi my name is The Uber Geek and I used to update my blog all the time. Recently I came down with a sickness that made desire to work more than have fun. I have begun to seek medical attention and after drinking a few beers the last couple nights I'm on my way to recovery. After a long night of playing Metroid Prime 3 on the wii and watching the Red Sox I believe I can finally assimilate back into my normal life. Until then I will leave you with a list of random stuff that's happened since my last post.
  • Found the greatest resource ever: MIT CourseWare
  • Made one of my students cry (yes, I do teach college...and, no, it wasn't a girl)
  • The Red Sox and Patriots made me happy (for now)
  • I'm goin to Cupertino bitches (for those who don't know its Apple's secret little, developer land...not unlike my Developer Land)
  • Apparently I'm really close to being the house band for the New Wave Cafe (what?)
  • Still not finding a halloween costume
  • Woot-offing (wow, that sounds so much dirtier than it intended)
  • Not writing blog posts ::single tear::
P.S. worst. blog post. ever.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Worst blog post ever? That's because the hamster hasn't started posting yet. Just wait.