Sunday, October 7, 2007

Daaaaa Patriots

It's a cool Sunday afternoon here in New England. That's right, screw you summmer, fall is finally back (with football and everything). Lately, the Patriots have been rolling over the NFL with Chuck Norris like destruction and I find myself acting like a Patriots version of the Bears super fans.



For example, my prediction for todays game against the Browns is as follows (like such as):

Patriots 437 Browns 0

Where the entire offensive line for the Patriots is shrunk to 2 feet tall, Randy Moss can't use his hands (still catches 11 TDs), the Patriots are only allowed 2 downs, the Browns use 15 players and Tom Brady must throw left-handed while giving Vince Wilfork piggy-back rides during every offensive play...you can take that to the bank.

Therefore, due to my super fan status of late I've decided to have a live blogpost during this afternoon's game. It's gonna be long...and awesome.

UPDATE: This endeavor may put my on the outs with the Feds and/or NFL for the crime of "blogging"

No comments: