Monday, October 22, 2007

The Good, The Bad & The Extremely Stupid

It's been a glorious and frustrating time since we've last spoken, much to talk about. I'm lazy though, so you know what that means...lists! This morning I bring to you a post filled with many (ok, three) awe-inspiring, cynical, cheery (unicorns?) lists. You must be ecstatic.

The Good
  • Dustin Pedroia: You just have to love Jody Reed 2.0.
  • Records: I now have Tumbleweed Connection on vinyl...yes, I am that cool and no, you can't be my friend Tom.
  • Tom Brady: I know you're humble and all that stuff, but don't you just wanna go up to Peyton Manning, shrug your shoulders and say, "You got pwned."
  • 8-Bit Nintendo: There's no greater joy than controlling a tiny pixelated Italian Plumber to save a princess from a destructive, fire-breathing lizard.
The Bad
  • Julio Lugo, Red Sox SS: Remember that baseball bloopers scene from Naked Gun where the lion attacks the shortstop? ::contented sigh::
  • The Miami Dolphins Defense: So many jokes, so little talent.
  • Ryan Adams: Extremely bad, but in the super awesome "I record an album a day" kinda way.
The Extremely Stupid
  • Ryan Garko, Indians DH: Champagne also tastes just as good on the golf course while listening to the Red Sox on the radio.
  • Students: How do you fail an assignment where you copy someone else's code, run it and just tell me what happens...anyone?
  • Joel Skinner: Were you just upset because your wife stopped you at third base too?

1 comment: