Monday, October 8, 2007

Class Move

Yesterday Miami Dolphin QB Trent Green was sidelined with a concussion after applying a (legal) block on Houston Texan DT Travis Johnson. During the block Johnson's knee slammed into Green's helmet leaving Green motionless on the field...a scary moment. After a few moments he was carted off the field on a stretcher and will probably miss a few games with a concussion. Wow, football is a rough sport. Amazing to think a simple block could lead to a nasty injury like that. The most important thing though is that he's ok, right Travis?
"Fuck Trent Green, because the bottom line is, it was a malicious hit. It was uncalled for, " Johnson said. "He's like the scarecrow. He wants to get courage while I wasn't looking, and hit me in my knee instead of trying to hit me in my head. God don't like ugly, you know what I mean? My knee ain't never hurt like it hurt today. If you want to hit me, hit me in my head, hit me in my chest, don't hit me in my knee. I'm trying to eat just like everybody else. So, to hit me like that, that showed me what type of a man he was."
Well said Mr. Johnson. God sure does hate ugly, and that's why Trent Green got exactly what he deserved: a potentially long-term brain injury which could cost him years on his life. Though I believe it was the Lion who was looking for courage, but no matter, I'm getting away from Mr. Johnson's well put point. Trent Green (217 lbs.) impeded Mr. Johnson's (305 lbs.) ability to eat by maliciously blindsiding (or "blocking") the defensive tackle...fuck Trent Green indeed.

Can someone see if there's a penalty for saying the dumbest thing ever?

No comments: