Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm a Liar

Dear Body,

I know I promised fun times ahead but things happened. I'll be spending more time with Journal Paper over the next two weeks. I know what you're gonna say, "OMG, I can't believe it! That guy is such a dick!" You're right. He's controlling, demanding, harsh and cold. But I have to stick it out a little longer. We've got something special, they really know how to get you published in fancy things. It'll be best for both of us really.

I promise we'll go fishing one of these weekends, pal.

Writing 'n Professing,
Uber Geek

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Fun times"???... Could that be referring to the fun we had on Saturday? What is more fun -- watching the rain... or the immensely funnerrrrr alternative that is the yard sale??

MK said...

I want in on that fishing trip.