Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thesis-izing

Hmmm, it seems I haven't been writing much (read: anything) lately and I do apologize. I had a grand scheme to bring back What's Lamer??? yesterday but Blogger isn't cooperating and I'm busy...so sue me. This busyness will probably be carrying through the weekend as I attempt to accomplish the following:
  1. see the Meech
  2. shave
  3. finish thesis-izing Thesis (haven't I said that before?)
  4. write journal paper draft (on an automated algorithm which converts a dynamic reliability block diagram into...wow, that is so not interesting)
  5. eat grapes
  6. play basketball (while not getting too scared of black people)
  7. enjoy life (???)
Oh, you probably wanna know what's making me so busy the last few days, or not (I'm not here to make assumptions). I'm telling whether you like it not though...so there!
  1. building java-like things (bleh)
  2. guitar'n it like old times
  3. Hot Rod (ultimate punch!!!)
  4. eating (mmm)
  5. summoning the spirit of the noble octopus
  6. watched Dave Matthews play a retarded piano player on House (art imitating life?)
  7. smooth movin' it
  8. marveling at the matrix-like fighting skills of my cats
I love lists.

No comments: